1. Short-stroke beating-up is adopted to adapt to high-speed weaving while reducing the damage of the reed to the fabric;
2. Shorten the length of the fabric from the weaving mouth to the cloth taking up the skin roller, reduce the rebound, and improve the stability of the weaving mouth;
3. One-piece wall panel, the frame increases the longitudinal support to improve the stability of the frame;
4. The eccentric rocker shaft structure is adopted to reduce the beating-up vibration
5. 1-4 color crank opening or crank 6 connecting rod configuration;
6. The stable rear beam tension structure is negatively relaxed;
By shortening the cloth path before weaving, higher density and stable weaving is possible. From fine yarns to thick yarns, from narrow to wide, and even unbalanced weave fabrics, it is expected to correspond to a wider range of weaving products.
By shortening the nozzle pitch, the difference in the weft insertion state between the first nozzle and the second nozzle is very small, and even if the loom runs at high speed, uniform weft insertion can be achieved.